reblog if you are gay or an army of 10,000 skeletons
i am the latter
i regret this post because every fuckijg straight person who reblogs it feels the need to add a comment like this to avoid anyone thinking even for a second that theyre gay
^I am an army of 10,000 homosexual skeletons.
Some real creepy questions, I will answer any.
- 1. Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 2. Would you date an 18-year-old at the age you are now?
- 3. When’s the last time you were aggravated and happy at the same time?
- 4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
- 5. Is there someone mad because you’re dating/talking to the person you are?
- 6. Have you heard a song that reminds you of someone today?
- 7. What exactly are you wearing right now?
- 8. How often do you listen to music?
- 9. Do you wear jeans or sweats more?
- 10. Do you think your life will change dramatically before 2013?
- 11. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
- 12. Have you ever kissed someone whose name begins with the letter ‘A’?
- 13. What about ‘R’?
- 14. Can you drive a stick shift?
- 15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
- 16. Are you going out of town soon?
- 17. When was the last time you cried?
- 18. Have you ever told someone you loved them?
- 19. If you could change your eye color, would you?
- 20. Is there a boy who you would do absolutely everything for?
- 21. Name something you dislike about the day you’re having.
- 22. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?
- 23. Are you dating the last person you talked to?
- 24. What are you sitting on right now?
- 25. Does anyone regularly (other than family) tell you they love you?
- 26. Have you ever wanted someone you couldn’t have?
- 27. Who was the last person you talked to before you went to bed last night?
- 28. Do you get a lot of colds?
- 29. Where is the shirt you are wearing from?
- 30. Does anyone hate you?
- 31. Do you have any empty alcohol bottles hidden somewhere in your room?
- 32. Do you like watching scary movies?
- 33. Do you want your tongue pierced?
- 34. If you had to delete one year of your life completely, which would it be?
- 35. Did you have a dream last night?
- 36. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
- 37. Do you think you’ll be married in 5 years?
- 38. Do you think someone has feelings for you?
- 39. Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
- 40. Did you have a good day yesterday?
- 41. Think back 2 months ago; were you in a relationship?
- 42. In the next 48 hours, will you hang out with a girl?
- 43. Has anyone told you they don’t want to ever lose you?
- 44. What’s the best part about school?
- 45. Do you have any pictures on your Facebook?
- 46. Do you ever pass notes to your friends in school?
- 47. Do you replay things that have happened in your head?
- 48. Were you single over the last summer?
- 49. Is your life anything like it was two years ago?
- 50. What are you supposed to be doing right now?
- 51. Do you hate the last guy you had a conversation with?
- 52. Are you nice to everyone?
- 53. Have you ever liked someone you didn’t expect to?
- 54. Do you think you can last in a relationship for 6 months and not cheat?
- 55. Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 56. Do you think you like someone?
- 57. Have you kissed someone whose name starts with a ‘J’?
- 58. Do you prefer to be friends with girls or boys?
- 59. Has anyone of your friends ever seen you cry?
- 60. Do you hate anyone?
- 61. How’s your heart?
- 62. Is there something that happened in your past that you hate talking about?
- 63. Have you ever cried over a guy?
- 64. Who is probably talking a load of crap about you right now?
- 65. Are your toenails painted pink?
- 66. Will your next kiss be a mistake?
- 67. Girls love it when boyfriends cry; correct?
- 68. Have your pants ever fallen down in public?
- 69. Who was the last person you were on the phone with?
- 70. How do you look right now?
- 71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
- 72. Can you commit to one person?
- 73. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell everything to?
- 74. Have you ever felt replaced?
- 75. Did you wake up cranky?
- 76. Are you a jealous person?
- 77. Are relationships ever worth it?
- 78. Anyone you’re giving up on?
- 79. Currently wanting to see anyone?
- 80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
- 81. Last person you cried in front of?
- 82. Is there someone you will never forget?
- 83. Do you think the person you have feelings for is protective of you?
- 84. If the person you wish to be with were with you, what would you be doing right now?
- 85. Are you over your past?
- 86. Have you ever liked one of your best friends of the opposite sex?
- 87. Is there anyone you can tell EVERYTHING to?
- 88. If your first true love knocked on your door with apology and presents, would you accept?
- 89. So, the last person you kissed just happens to arrive at your door at 3AM; do you let them in?
- 90. Have you ever liked someone who your friends hated?
- 91. Will you be in a relationship in 2 months?
- 92. Is there anyone you know with the name Michael?
- 93. Have you ever kissed a Matthew?
- 94. Were you in a relationship in January? How was it going?
- 95. Were you happy with the person you liked in March?
- 96. Don’t tell me lies, is the last person you texted attractive?
- 97. Who do you have texts from?
- 98. If the person you like says they like someone else, what would you say?
- 99. Have you ever kissed someone older than you?
- 100. Who’s in your profile picture with you?
- 101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
- 102. Has anybody ever given you butterflies?
4. Would you ever smile at a stranger?
Sure, I don’t see why not. I tend to return smiles of others or do it as a gesture of thanks when someone does me a (little) favor, such as letting me pass first at a crossroad or something. It’s just part of being polite to me.
15. Do you care if people talk badly about you?
Depends. If it’s someone I know or someone whose opinion may affect me or my life in any way or form, I’ll be wanting to resolve the matter or at least know why they are speaking badly about me.
71. Do you have someone you can be your complete self around?
Most of my friends, my girlfriend and my mom.
76. Are you a jealous person?
It really depends on the subject of the matter. If it’s something I really want, I do feel jealousy quickly, but I don’t act on it.
77. Are relationships ever worth it?
I used to think they weren’t, and only desired them out of loneliness, but a certain someone changed that ♥ To be honest, any relationship in which you can’t be yourself, feel restricted or otherwise not comfortable is never worth it.
I see too many people who make the mistake of assuming a relationship is a job in which you are obligated to spend x amount of time with your significant other, buy them x amount of gifts and do them x favour in an allotted amount of time and thus get really frustrated with themselves, that other person and even life in general when they fail to do that.
Yes, you are supposed to be there for that other person, to love them and be loyal. However, it is up to you and your partner to find a smooth method that allows your relationship to exist and fit in the different lives of the both of you. If you can/want to find someone with whom you can come to such an agreement and make it feel natural, it is always worth it.
80. Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Do a mock presentation with two other people on the concept of ”upspeak” in British English for phonetics/phonology class.
101. Ever kissed under fireworks?
Nope, but it sounds like an idea!
Video games are great, they let you try your craziest fantasies. For example, on the sims, you can have a job and a house
In skyrim you can eat 100 cheese wheels in under a minute
I can’t wait for winter because that’s when all mosquitoes die and go to hell where they belong